Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 206 = Gym + Running + Whole Foods

Back at work and trying to give a shit. Makes me wonder what I want to do with my life should I ever find myself not sitting in a cube, which is just not normal, people.

After 5 days of partying, one thing I do know I want to do is not drink and to possibly embark on a week of two-a-days. This morning I went to the gym and then tonight I got in a run.

So to soothe my raging case of the Mondays, I stopped by Whole Foods for dinner. I just love living in the same city as the Whole Foods headquarters. I love their smoked mozzarella pasta salad, and while I was there I grabbed some triple-cream Brie. Hello, you.

Being a cheese buyer might be a career option, since I would not consider a shoehorn duct-taped to my mouth with a bucket of queso being poured down my throat to be torture. I once met the cheese buyer for Whole Foods at a party. Before you say anything, Mom, he's married. But you know that if I ever married a cheese buyer, I might as well clean out my closet and buy mumus. And I can just forget about ever seeing my feet or my vajay-jay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment