Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 187 = Gym + Jeans

This morning I rolled my 112 pounds of lean body mass out of bed and headed to the gym. It was a great workout. (Thanks, Regan!) Now - time for dinner.

It was so nice when I was walking to my car tonight, I considered going for a walk when I got home, so I gave some serious thought to what I might eat if I was just going to burn it off. I decided I'd probably pick up something at the store, and then I found myself at a little shop by my house. To buy clothes. What is more motivating to not eat a big meal when you can fit into smaller clothes?

I will be the first to admit I am in desperate need of Stacy London from "What Not to Wear" to come to my house and give my wardrobe an overhaul. I am begging you, Stacy!!! I am a disaster when it comes to buying jeans. I am a disaster when it comes to buying just about anything to wear. But I did come home with two dresses, a shirt (for work) and some jeans -- that look good and they are a smaller size!

Fortunately, I do own each of the top 10 items in Tim Gunn's top 10 list of items one must have in one's wardrobe. So I am safe for a while until Stacy shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment