Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 280 = Resistance Bands + Bose

So while I'm still sporting the BodyBugg until my subscription runs out, I'm still plugging it in and checking out the calorie burn. Today I did so much walking that I burned more than 2,300 calories. Not so bad for a night of resistance bands. But hey, hey, hey - the night before a long run is usually scheduled as "rest" but it really just means "no running." Mission accomplished.

Another mission accomplished is I finally treated myself to the Bose iPod docking station. Merry Christmas, Me.

I've been wanting one for years, and not one to settle for just any old sound system, I'm glad I held out for this baby. It sounds great in my living room, and it's going to sound awesome at my party.

Now, I just need to start compiling the many playlists I'll have at the ready at the touch of my Bose remote control button.

No comments:

Post a Comment